zondag 20 februari 2011

Sex & the City, Single and Fabulous!

blogged earlier about an American serie about the life in New york, called ‘Gossip Girl’. But there’s one I like even more and you may know it if you’re ‘single and fabulous’. I am talking about Sex & the City. Sex & the City is about four best friends who are single, absolutely fabulous and living in New York! They are all about finding the perfect guy and they do that in fashion. Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Dior, Manolo Blahnik, Prada,... You can all find it in their wardrobe. Why I love this show so much? Because, like most women, I can relate myself to the characters. When they say or do something, I sometimes think "Yes it's true, i feel that way too". They don't allways have a boyfriend, but they allways have eachother. I think that's very beautiful and I hope I will still have my girls too when I am their age, and still have so much fun with them. 
I am often intrigued by what they say, especially by what Carrie says. In the serie, she writes a column for the New York Times. And what she writes, mostly is very touching. I love that she allways starts her column with 'I couldn't help but wonder...'. And I love even more what comes after that. 


Some of my favourite 'Sex & the City' Quotes:

“I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet.”
“No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.”
- “Think about it. If you are single, after graduation there isn’t one occasion where people celebrate you … Hallmark doesn’t make a “congratulations, you didn’t marry the wrong guy” card. And where’s the flatware for going on vacation alone?"
- " I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it"
- ...


They aren't making any more episodes of SATC, but they made 2 movies recently. I loved them, but i love the serie more. I think 6 seasons is enough, there's nothing left to say. I can still watch it over and over again without getting tired of it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten