zondag 27 februari 2011

Mongoose vs. Snake!

When I feel like it, I can really enjoy watching National Geographic. It's a very educational program about nature and stuff, you will certainly learn something by watching it. I don't watch it all the time because sometimes it's pretty boring and I don't feel like learning something but a while a go I saw something interesting. It was a fight between a Mongoose, an animal I didn't know at the time, and a snake, more specific a Cobra. I allways thought a snake had a really fast reflexes and that it was his profit during a fight. So I thought, the Cobra is going to win because a Mongoose doesn't seem strong or fast at all. But apparantly I was wrong, the Mongoose is able to avoid the attacks of the Cobra and grabs the head of the Cobra real fast. So for the Mongoose, snake was on the menu that night. So again, I learned something by watching National Geographic and I think that's great. You don't allways have to watch clueless series of movies, it's real fun but sometimes it's nice to have the feeling of knowledge after a program. Because after all, Knowledge is power! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten