zaterdag 12 februari 2011

Don't sushi it!

I LOVE sushi!

That's why i wanted to blog about it because i think everybody should try it. It's delicious and yes it's raw fish but that doesn't make it less yummie. But some fish just doesn't belong on a sushi plate, and shoudn't be served in any restaurant or being eaten by people! I am talking about whale and bluefin tuna. Serving whale is already illegal but people still do it. Bluefin tuna is still being served, not in every country, and nearing extinction. But luckily i'm not the only one who thinks these fish should be kept off the menu. As well tuna and whale are being protected by many men. Greenpeace and WWF both fight for these animals. Even moviemakers did an effort to save the whales.
I still love eating sushi but i'm just aware of the fact that you can't just eat all fish that swims in the sea, so i won't eat tunarolls again, but lucky me...I didn't like them that much anyway!

1 opmerking:

  1. B.

    Your blog is very neat and I enjoy your comments. However you do make language mistakes here and there.
    If you can't find them yourself, I'll be happy to correct them with you next time we're in the OLC.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen