donderdag 27 januari 2011

How to dress like Serena

I love watching the serie "Gossip Girl" and I wanted to post someting about it. But I didn't just want to talk about what happens in this serie or what's so great about it, so I picked a subject more specific; Serena Van Der Woodsen's style, I choose this because i love the way she dresses.
I did a little bit of research on the internet and I was really suprised by all the commotion about her style, a lot of blogs talk about her so that makes it easy to blog someting about her myself. I picked one blog out in particular; How to dress like Serena Van Der Woodsen. The person who wrote it, observed Serena's clothes very well and gives you all the advice you need to look like her, even how to get your hair wavy like Serena. What's certain, is that the outfits this actrice wears in the serie are not cheap, really expensive actually. The blogger tought of that, so she references to a couple shops where you can buy clothes who look like her's for less money, you can even buysome of her clothes on Ebay!
I think it's lovely there are blogs like these to dress like Serena because she has a fabulous style but in my opinion, you shouldn't copy everything she wears and it's best to create your own style using tips from blogs like these!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten